A Sustainable City Plan
An effectively planned community-driven Sustainable City initiative includes:
- A developed vision of what a community wants for a sustainable future and how it relates to the local area, ideally linked to the Local Government’s environment plan, if available. A useful resource for planning future directions.
- Budget factor.
- Action Plan – what/when/where/ how to get the job done.
- Equipment/resources – who/what to use to get the job done.
- Promotion – how to expose our program.
- Evaluation – where have we been?
- Future strategies – where do we go from here?