Ashley Watson – Director
Ashley is a Partner of national law firm Piper Alderman. He conducts a national practice for corporate clients in resources law, climate change, environmental law, planning and development, Native Title, Aboriginal Heritage and related matters.
Ashley is currently Chairman of KESAB Environmental Solutions in South Australia and a member of the Keep Australia Beautiful national board.
His current and past roles include:
- Chairman of the Environment Committee of Business SA
- Past President, honorary solicitor and life member, National Trust of South Australia and director of Australian Council of National Trusts
- Past President, National Director and current State Committee member Australian Mining and Petroleum Law Association
- Member of the Resources Industry Consultative Committee of the SA Government
- Member of the Planning Committee of the Property Council of Australia – SA Division
- Accredited member of the Commonwealth Attorney General’s Department “Native Title Practitioners Panel”
Ashley has delivered seminars and papers and produced publications on a wide range of environmental and related issues.