National Tidy Towns 2019 Awards
Keep Australia Beautiful has been running the Australian Tidy Towns Awards for almost fifty years as a means of encouraging, motivating and celebrating the sustainability achievements of rural and regional communities across Australia.
In addition to recognising these achievements, the award dinner offers representatives from across the country an opportunity to network and exchange ideas with others from community, industry and government sectors. Each year the awards dinner and associated activities are hosted by the winner from the previous year. Smithton, Tasmania was the 2018 Australian Tidy Town winner and as such, will be our hosts for the 2019 ceremony.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS TODAY
All amounts include GST.
– Regular $195
Dinner Ticket Only
– Regular $110
CLICK HERE to book your tickets today.
Accommodation options and around Smithton
- Tall Timbers
- Bridge Hotel Smithton
- River Breeze Caravan and Cabin Park
- Grace’s Spa Cottage
- Ye Olde Post Office Bed & breakfast
- Sheer Pleasure Accommodation
- Rosebank Cottage Collection
Places to go whilst on the way to or when in Circular Head (Smithton)
The most popular way to see Circular Head (Smithton and surrounds) is by self-drive so please follow the links below.
- The local Circular Head Tourism Website has some great ideas for a three-day itinerary, highlighting the best bits of our area.
Click on each place of interest for details on how to book or to take you directly to their website.
- What to look at as you make your way to the Far North-West, Smithton
- Follow your stomach and taste the delights of the North-West Coast on your way up or back to the airport
Or if you prefer to join an organised tour: