Allocation of Funds

If your submission is successful, your grant funding will be provided by an electronic funds transfer (EFT) or BPAY. KAB are not able to pay grant funds by cheque or credit card.

Successful grant recipients will receive a letter of offer which will include a funding agreement and will request bank account details for EFT or BPAY details.

Your letter of offer will detail information as to how, and in what time frame, the funds must be spent, acquittal report requirements and involvement in public relations and media opportunities.

The payment of grants will be in two transactions, the initial 60% on return of your signed letter of offer and the remaining 40% on submission of your final report.

Payment of initial funds will take place before the end of August 2016, and remaining funds before the end of March 2017 provided the necessary paperwork has been satisfactorily completed in the requested time frame.